Presto Restoration’s silicone elastomeric coating services give your commercial building the excellent long-term protection it needs to defend against water leaks and keeps it looking beautiful for years.
Silicone elastomeric wall coatings are designed to waterproof exterior substrates, such as precast concrete, brick, stucco, poured concrete, exterior insulation finish systems (EIFS), and more. They prevent cracks and water damage and, unlike paint, provide a thick, flexible layer that seals and bridges cracks. Our years of experience in the commercial building waterproofing industry ensures excellent results and high-quality, long-lasting outcomes for a wide range of structures, including:
- High-rise office buildings
- Multi-family complexes
- Healthcare facilities
- Historic structures
- Or any other commercial structure
What’s Covered in Silicone Elastomeric Wall Coating Services?
Many of our clients want more than the standard weatherproofing products. Presto’s silicone elastomeric coatings produce exceptional longevity and weatherproofing capabilities that look great and last for decades. They come in a wide variety of colors and cover a broad range of substrates.
One of the biggest differences between paint and silicone elastomeric wall coatings is that paint does not bridge hairline cracks to weatherproof your building or parking structure. Silicone elastomeric coatings, on the other hand, stretch with a substrate to help avoid cracking. Since the new coating is typically being applied over an existing urethane or acrylic-based coating, the key to the successful application of silicone elastomeric coatings is to prepare the substrate properly in order to accept the new silicone material. This step is crucial to maintaining the manufacturer’s warranty.
Presto Restoration’s silicone elastomeric coating services are ideal for both new and existing buildings and structures. Our detailed process ensures the beauty and integrity of your commercial structure are maintained now and into the future.
- Pre-project testing. We conduct in-depth testing of the building’s materials to determine the best restoration and weatherproofing process.
- Surface preparation. All silicone elastomeric coatings need a clean surface to adhere to. We remove any and all foreign contaminants like dirt, oil, grease, and other pollutants and treat larger cracks with a sealant. If required, we also apply a primer.
- Product application. Presto is serious about protecting your building and its occupants. We take numerous precautions to protect your building and parking structure, any occupants, and the surrounding areas. We pay particular attention to drift, or the distance silicone elastomeric coating particles can travel in the air. Depending on the project’s specifications, we apply the coatings with brushes, rollers, and or sprayers.
When the coating services are complete, we perform clean-up with soap and water while the coatings are still wet. After that, you can easily maintain your new silicone elastomeric coated surfaces with simple rinse-downs every few years.
The Importance of Weatherproofing Commercial Structure Exteriors
Exterior coatings don’t just keep the rain out. They also prevent mold growth and spread that can cause damage that results in expensive building repairs and replacements while exposing building occupants to multiple health risks.
The best silicone elastomeric coatings protect your commercial building or structure from moisture, air, and temperature changes. Whether your building sees occasional rain or is constantly exposed to harsh weather conditions, it can benefit from weatherproofing.
Of course, 100% weatherproofing isn’t possible for any building and some intrusion, no matter how minor, does occur. Weatherproofing your commercial building has the added benefit of making it more breathable. That means any moisture or vapor that makes its way into the building can more easily escape. Weatherproofing also increases your building’s energy efficiency provides UV protection to prevent structural weakening.
Presto Restoration’s Silicone Elastomeric Wall Coatings Seal Out Water and Other Elements
Silicone elastomeric wall coating services provide:
- A durable waterproof barrier that defends against extreme weather conditions.
- Superior long-lasting performance.
- A significant return on your investment.
Silicone elastomeric coatings have a higher upfront cost, but offer numerous benefits that make them, in the long-term, a more cost-effective choice. Because they help prevent leaks and eliminate flaws caused by holes and cracks, you spend less on maintenance, repair, and replacement services.
Silicone elastomeric coatings also enhance your commercial structure’s appearance. They’re:
- Impermeable to mildew and dirt.
- A one-coat solution that adheres to almost every surface.
- Low VOC. and environmentally friendly.
A Wise Investment for Years of Durable Protection and Beauty
Presto Restoration’s silicone elastomeric wall coating services are exactly what you need to protect your commercial building’s surface, keep hairline cracks well sealed, and keep any structure remaining fresh-looking for years.
To learn more about how Presto’s silicone elastomeric coatings and other weatherproof services such as industrial coatings, exterior painting, deck coating, concrete sealing, and more can help you achieve maximum property value, contact us today.