Professional commercial waterproofing services for new construction includes the application of a wide variety of waterproofing products. As any contractor or developer knows, constructing a new commercial building is an expensive proposition. The average size of a commercial building is around 20,000 square feet, making it an enormous investment that requires all the protection it can get. Presto Restoration’s commercial waterproofing services for newer buildings include expert installation and application of waterproofing products that keep water and other environmental element intrusions at bay. Whether you’re in the planning stages or recently completed construction on a commercial building, our comprehensive waterproofing and caulking services will help keep the elements out.
Why You Need Professional Commercial Waterproofing Services for Your New Building
The time and cost benefits of using a professional commercial waterproofing services company like Presto for your newly constructed commercial high-rise, multi-family complex, medical complex, or other facility are immense. Which type of solutions and services your building needs depends largely on its structural makeup.
What can happen if a new commercial building isn’t waterproofed?
- It’s more difficult for liquid and vapor to escape. That means moisture can build up inside walls and become a breeding ground for mold, mildew, and rot. A building that can’t “breath” will eventually suffer structural weakening as steel and other surfaces begin to rust and deteriorate.
- The building’s structural integrity is at risk from UV ray damage. Waterproofing a new building’s roof and parking structures can help.
- Higher energy costs. Waterproofing a new building increases its energy efficiency by preventing the indoor temperature changes that occur from water intrusion and cause the building’s HVAC system to work harder.
Every contractor and developer wants their newly constructed commercial building to last for decades. Waterproof coatings protect your investment and guard your building against exposure and risk of loss and damage.
Types of New Construction Waterproofing Services
Professional commercial waterproofing services are not just for precast. They’re also recommended for other surfaces like glass, metal, and stone. The benefits to applying waterproofing solution to your entire commercial structure include:
- Increased safety. You can avoid multiple hazards and safety concerns through the use of protective coatings. When you protect your new building against water, air, and pest intrusion, the result is a safer work environment.
- Lower maintenance costs. You save money on maintenance, repairs, and replacement costs when you protect your newly constructed building’s exterior. You might even be able to save on insurance costs.
- Maintain a like-new appearance. Waterproofing solutions help preserve your new building’s appearance and fight against the staining and discoloration that often occurs from mildew and leeching. They also prevent water from penetrating the building’s facade and creating cracks or holes in the surface.
Waterproofing services as a finishing step is also essential for redeveloped buildings and can help you:
- Identify areas at greatest risk for water intrusion.
- Choose waterproofing options that your particular building will best benefit from.
- In scheduling maintenance services throughout the year that keep your redeveloped building watertight.
By combining waterproofing services with masonry and window glass and frames restoration, you can be confident in knowing your new building and parking structure will look beautiful for years to come.
Our new construction waterproofing solutions and waterproofing services include:
- Concrete Sealing Services
- Deck Coating Services
- Elastomeric Coating Services
- Elastomeric Wall Coating Services
- Exterior Painting Services
- Industrial Coatings Services
- Painting & Coating Services
- Silicone Elastomeric Coating Services
- Vehicular Traffic Bearing Coating Services
- Weatherproof Coating Services
We also offer consulting services for maintenance plans that include caulking and waterproofing services and products specifically designed to keep water and other threats outside your building and parking structure, where they belong. Our silicone building sealants seal control and expansion joints, effectively protecting all your building’s surface materials, including glass, precast, EIFS, painted metal, aluminum, steel, and more.
Presto Restoration for All Your Professional Commercial Waterproofing Needs
For more than 25 years, Presto Restoration has helped developers and contractors protect their newly constructed commercial buildings’ exterior surfaces. We can do the same for you! The time and cost benefits you enjoy thanks to our years of experience, ability to work around other contractors, and our straightforward and free quotes, is an investment you’ll never regret.
Whatever type of building you’re designing and constructing, professional commercial waterproofing services from an established company like Presto ensure your investment is protected from damaging environmental factors like water intrusion. Reach out to us today for a free quote and more information about all the commercial waterproofing services we provide.
Call us at 1-800-785-9927 or Request A Quote.